Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: (4 Horsemen rap battle)

(4 Horsemen rap battle)

Conquest + Famine (VS) War and Death

.......BEGIN!!

Conquest: Im the Master of hate, King of turning fools upon themselves, Without me War would never be. Im the shadows among man that seperates them into clans. How can you compete with me war. Your just a selfish murder whore who cant stop killing. Probably cause yo momma has been pilling. Your horses name is Agony and thats all you have ever brought to this family. You wield a giant blade because your coming short between your legs.

War: Shut the hell up conquest and take some chill pills. Im war baby, bitches drop by a swing of my wrist. All you do is make people get pissed. Temper tantrums is the worse you have ever done. thats what seperates me from you. Im far more intimidating then you can ever be, To me your a fool, a tool, a useless ghoul protecting an empty tomb, I dont see why theirs 4 of us when it should of been 3. However im not to judge and how can i complain when i have a puppet and im pulling his strings.

Famine: Ha im in the air once more spreading plaques and Death. You think your going to get away with that diss. You and Death never give us any of the credit we deserve. Plus War your an abomination among the horsemen especially your brother Death. Without us their would be no wars and no Death. Theirs no end if theirs no beginning. I make people spew and drop in denial. Your just a psychotic asshole who doesn't deserve to earn the Nephilim title. War you cant defeat us when we both dropped the hammer. Especially when your a soldier whos prone to my contagiousness.

Death: Save...Your...Breath! I maybe a corpse but atleast im healthier then thee. Your just an anorexic fucking freak who causes panic. Im Death i harvest souls and gut people with my scythe like pigs. Im the one everyone fears, how dare you address my Brother war in such disrespect. Bitch atleast i didn't die from aids and every disease in the galaxy. Im going to add you both to my list of Death, Say another line and i will kill you before you finish your next sentence. You maybe the start of things but we are the menacing force that finishes the rest. Think im kidding, im known as the Kinslayer for a reason

Who won!! You Decide ( Conquest and Famine....Or War and Death ) Arthusmenethil1@gmail.com let me know thanks and have a great day... =D
    Dimitry Kosholav - Death
    Matt Gordon-War
    Stephen Lee- Famine
    Chuck Barry- Conquest
    Last edited by DeathTheHorsemen; October 30th, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION @DeathTheHorsemen,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to. If you have already posted your links, disregard this notification.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Re: (4 Horsemen rap battle)

Lol @ the email plug.

anyway dude first off you need to give two pieces of feed before you drop a thread of your own. But since you're new. All goods.

Plus War your an abomination among the horsemen especially your brother Death. Without us their would be no wars and no Death. Theirs no end if theirs no beginning.
    This was probably the only sort of diss i saw in the piece. lol. rest was like swing n miss material. Thats in terms of a battle. In terms of a battle this was pretty soft. But, i actually dug the concept. Overall. some cool imagry but was missing the rhymes. The structure also reads like a novel. Which doesnt bother me too much. But if you surf around the site you'll get a better idea how to structure out a verse.

so oh yeah, ugh i guess in my mind, famine won this man.

stay sdroppin dude and or err dudes.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/