Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 59 ... LastLast
Showing results 121 to 135 of 989

Thread: League Chat

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Re: League Chat

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    @Erebus @Fresh

Can yall check the Crew battle thread in here

- - - Updated - - -
    @Nigma @Spoken @Easy. @mic s @TheLaw @trajik

we need votes on the last topical battle open
    you're a fucking moron frost. i don't fucking vote when i am signed into shit. why in the fuck would i go out of my way to vote on some shit to help you?
    infektedpenz

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

I swear RB is being held together by toothpicks these days and it's because of cunts like this^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol, that post is the epitome of being a cunt. Isn't it a requirement to vote if you're participating in the league? If not, it should be to weed out faggots as shown above.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

ANd why is this?

I wouldn't mind if you spam'd my chat with your league information, bro...

It's call TEAM WORK, SON. We are all a team, SON!

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Word is the fuss about me vs. Nigma????

I culdnt see his verse so how did I out rhyme or out think or whatever his verse?! Riddle me that? Yes Nina I wrote that in 15min.... believe what Yahoo want home skillet but if that is what has u upset... then the recall as week we can get at it again. Scratching my new style anyways so the storyteller is returning!!!
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    ANd why is this?

I wouldn't mind if you spam'd my chat with your league information, bro...

It's call TEAM WORK, SON. We are all a team, SON!
    It's called spamming the entire site son.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Not to me

that's call advertising and promoting tbh

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Spoken View Post
    Word is the fuss about me vs. Nigma????

I culdnt see his verse so how did I out rhyme or out think or whatever his verse?! Riddle me that? Yes Nina I wrote that in 15min.... believe what Yahoo want home skillet but if that is what has u upset... then the recall as week we can get at it again. Scratching my new style anyways so the storyteller is returning!!!
    Lmao nobody was talking about you haha

- - - Updated - - -

Not to me

that's call advertising and promoting tbh
    It became excessive long ago dawg. Especially in non-text sections

Battle Record
    51-15

non text sections?

LOL I must be missing something

so this isn't a text section?

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by trajik View Post
    you're a fucking moron frost. i don't fucking vote when i am signed into shit. why in the fuck would i go out of my way to vote on some shit to help you?
    It's not to help me, it's to close the Erebus x Tim battle so the league moves forward.

You seem like you're going through something right now with how mad you are over an online rapbattles forum.

- - - Updated - - -

non text sections?

LOL I must be missing something

so this isn't a text section?
    Text battling and Topical battling are quite different.
    Also, you didn't ask the mod to promote.

Battle Record
    51-15

The fuck?

Ask for permission to promote on a site we all use for the same reason?

Kind of fuck shit is that

you topical fags are something else

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

@Amen , just don't post in here again. It'll be deleted if you do. This is for the topical league, we couldn't give a fuck about your alias tournament. I thought of spamming you thread with like 50 posts but I can't be arsed fucking about with you. You know what you're doing so deleting your shit will just show you we're not entertaining it.

Got the interview in for the magazine and got some guys dropping feed on the couple of no show verses we got. Up until the first challenger week I'll randomize the battles. Might do some sort of screen capture software to do so.

Awards OM HOF

For the record my verse was only half completed. The reason it ended abruntly is because I was high, typing on my cell, and already like 10pm, and,I thought the 12am pst deadline was strickly enforced. Thus, I just posted what I had to prevent not showing. Clearly I would never intentionally finish a verse off like that...but procrastination has it's own agenda. Good show OG.

By the way...Am I the only one that finds the idea that in order to have a 'good' verse it must contain an overwhelming amount of multi and internal rhymes kinda dull? I mean obvious I get their merit if added correctly ...but in 2015 and close to two decades of battle boards and "textceeing" doesn't the notion that it's a 'prerequisite' or 'necessity' seem a bit dated and pretentious? The reason I say that is because I read a lot of verse that contain them, but to no real effect to the quality of the work. At the end of the day a 'technically' sound verse can be impressive, but ultimately doesn't the only thing that really matter is how much the reader enjoyed what he read -- free of predetermined qualifiers?

Don't get me wrong I'm not dissing the usage of those devices. I use them...we all do...especially to enhance our verses. But there are other aspects to a verse than just those two points. Again, did the reader enjoy it? Was it clean? Was it a smooth and coherent read? Eh...I'm just ranting.

OG, trust, I'm not throwing shade at you or the voters. I actually agree with the outcome. So I'm making it clear now that I'm just speaking in general.
    Last edited by SELF ACTIVATE; October 6th, 2015 at 12:08 PM

Battle Record
    91-46

The fuck?

Ask for permission to promote on a site we all use for the same reason?

Kind of fuck shit is that

you topical fags are something else
    Asking is the good thing to do yo. It makes people closer when they're on the same page. And you assumed it was okay, to be told it wasn't. Instead of combating against the mod's decision you could work a deal or compromise out.

You're better than this dawg. Don't look down on the topical heads when text battlers(except Joe Boston, Notti & yourself) have shown 0 interest in helping out with votes, events or activity. Meanwhile you got my wack ass voting on the Tag Team shit. The Halloween shit. LLL shit. FL shit. Only to get no reciprocation from the text community.

^That's why other sites have larger pools of topical writers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SELF ACTIVATE View Post
    For the record my verse was only half completed. The reason it ended abruntly is because I was high, it was late, and like 10pm, I thought the 12am pst deadline was strickly enforced. Thus, I just posted what I had to prevent not showing. Clearly I would never intentional finish a verse off like that...but procrastination has it's own agenda. Good show OG.

By the way...Am I the only one that finds the idea that in order to have a "good" verse it must contain an overwhelming amount of multi and internal rhymes kinda dull? I mean obvious I get their merit if added correctly ...but in 2015 and close to two decades of battle boards and "textceeing" doesn't the notion that it's a prerequisite or necessity seem a bit dated and pretentious? The reason I say that is because I read a lot of verse that contain them, but to no real effect to the quality of the work. At the end of the day a 'technically' sound verse can be impressive, but ultimately doesn't the only thing that really matters is how much the reader enjoyed what he read free of predetermined qualifiers?

Don't get me wrong I'm not dissing the usage of those devices. I use them...we all do...especially to enhance our verses. But their are other aspects to a verse than just those two points. Again, did the reader enjoy it? Was it clran? Was it a smooth and coherent read? Eh...I'm just ranting.

OG trust I'm not throwing shade at you or the voters. I actually agree with the outcome. I'm making it clear now that I'm just speaking in general.
    Oh yeah, I freestyled that verse & plugged in a contextual topic & info at the top. That was a No Show verse, but you ended up posting so I was caught off guard lol. I wouldn't have posted what I had posted either.

Thanks for the props onn it.

Also, verses having multis is extremely important. The rhythmic cadence of great topical writers is what makes it exceptional & unique -- combining that ability with storytelling and/or philosophical/sociological motifs is what brings it all together.

There's the base foundation of a verse, then there's the technical structure of the verse. Multi/internal scheming is the very fabric that brings the heartbeat to a verse. That's everything. I could write a nonsensical rhythmic verse and get Flex props. But if I write a nonsensical story with little rhythmic value...? It will be looked down on. Why? There's a huge disparity.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by trajik View Post
    Why are you so angry?? damnn