User Tag List

Page 221 of 239 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 220 221 222 231 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,301 to 3,315 of 3571

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    @miracle just got out the lobster trap will have bar this evening
    Sounds good, I’ll do the same

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

@Spree how I looking

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Sorry fell back into crab trap but back now. Posted

Battle Record
    45-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

I told u they got ointments for crabs

Battle Record
    142-67

New battles up tonight

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
    I told u they got ointments for crabs
    Hard to apply while wearing this belt

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Hard to apply while wearing this belt
    Maybe you should apply for a different job

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I’ll apply a screw driver to your fuckin skull pal… don’t try me today

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I’ll apply a screw driver to your fuckin skull pal… don’t try me today
    Maybe you should apply some water all over your body to soak up all that salt

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    You're lucky you walked out of a 1 bar battle with a corny ass "bacon" wp line you Canadian bitch. Already ripped Shawn Mac about being from Canada 10 years ago you're lucky you're in a league with noobs and this isn't the vbl.

Don't talk to ppl you don't stand a chance against.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, I signed out cuz I'm burnt out on 3-0 ko wack votes and wack bars getting recognition in this league. It's not for me.

There are zero ppl in this league that can beat me in an actual or video battle, and yes, I will die on that sword.

You're just the microcosim of what's wrong with society. Kid who crys till he gets a trophy. Fuck outta here pussy.

- - - Updated - - -

Mic drop faggot
    Last edited by Meks.; August 24th, 2024 at 04:31 PM

Battle Record
    0-1

Its a quick way to siphon my material.
    Just to read over those lines I classified inferior.
    Drown you in swimming pools, Hit 1%ers driving a taurus cuz un fukwitta bull.
    I'm literally the best even at the intervals, Yall better shaq up with the general.
    InsureMC's when I'm in the booth.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    142-67

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    You're lucky you walked out of a 1 bar battle with a corny ass "bacon" wp line you Canadian bitch. Already ripped Shawn Mac about being from Canada 10 years ago you're lucky you're in a league with noobs and this isn't the vbl.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, I signed out cuz I'm burnt out on 3-0 ko wack votes and wack bars getting recognition in this league. It's not for me.

There are zero ppl in this league that can beat me in an actual or video battle, and yes, I will die on that sword.

You're just the microcosim of what's wrong with society. Kid who crys till he gets a trophy. Fuck outta here pussy.

- - - Updated - - -

Mic drop faggot
    You are amazing

In our vbl battle I was so scared I didn’t even show

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Mic drop faggot
    I’m not one to come to anyone’s rescue but you are out of line. Miracle would thrash you in a vbl/video battle…so would Fresh…shit I put money on Mal tbh. And if we are talking live freestyle I would put your lights out. You need to humble yourself bro, no one here is “a professional ” or you would be writing for a major label . This is everyone’s hobby that is here. I don’t always agree with the votes but I don’t think anyone here has any other agenda than having a good time. Yea fresh pussied out but I think it takes something to come back and own up to it AND to continue to perform. Stop taking yourself so seriously. And if you take issue to anything I say call me out
    Last edited by MV; August 24th, 2024 at 06:20 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Mic drop faggot
    For someone talking shit about crying you sure did just cry a lot