User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 50 of 50

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

You've Earned a Custom Title! H Dot Verseman's Avatar

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

you gonna post anytime soon- i know it's apparently hard for your guys to drop 2 lines

Battle Record
    88-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Doy!

Battle Record
    4-4
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

lol @ a bunch of retards dropping shade on virb

LLL in the mud

no one’s disparaging your boy. we’re discussing shit that pertains to the league & league politics, regardless of who spurned the discussion. if you have something to say about it, sign up. bring your boy with you.

this is getting out of hand. all of you who signed up have been online, most have responded to other battles & there are crickets in some of your threads after more than a week. i know the rules state no time limit but it also says be reasonable. matches were posted, what sat-sunday? normal league due dates are friday. it’s monday now. what’s the hold up is it a fold or what?

this is why HDV should be running or co-running the league. it would be just as, if not better than the 1-2. mags & everything. i know how he gets down. to squander & deny someone the opportunity to put in good work over some territorial bullshit is a wildly wasteful move.
    @miracle work something out with Verseman & get this shit running bro. you have your hands full running the rest of the site damn near single-handedly. i mean, i know Spree helps, but., he’s from MA.. we’re lazy.

do what you know is right. get this shit on it’s feet man. the 1-2 league shouldn’t be the only league getting attention.

Pz.