Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 301 of 305 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 300 301 302 ... LastLast
Showing results 4,501 to 4,515 of 4572

Thread: SEASON XX LLL Chat

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Chat

thank knowp for the death of anything decent on rb

rip

What's killing this site is your crybaby fucking antics. And Joe, quit being a pussy about it

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    all the competition is gone, nobody votes, worst playoff lineup ever

It's due to ur lack of knowledge, not knowing how to run a league properly, not following ur own rules or even deducting from others to make them vote, making 5 minute lackluster copy n paste mags, closing batts at 2-1, etc ..

and again, open the spotlight for feed u moron
    ok cool. with that being said.... stfu and stop battling in my leagues.

don't know whether you're drunk all the time or just retarded but lets not forget you voted correctly once out of 20 weeks, cried and signed out when you didn't win or get your way, bitched about votes, hate voted and swayed like a muuhhhhfukkkaaa in the chat. But thanks for your veteran leadership and setting the example of what a piece of shit participant needs to thrive If I wasn't being lenient, you along with most of these niggas would be DQ'd off voting and swaying alone. You'd have ZERO wins. Thank me for that bitch. Didn't think so.

you hate it soo much, you stayed the last few weeks. Now that Letterman whooped that ass and put you out the playoffs, YOU STILL HERE!!! Fact is you live my dick and cant hop off. Either keep riding or jump off nigga. Fuk wrong with you!!!

Knowp nigga. Respek my shit!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BG513 View Post
    So I guess I got a bye week?
    u didn't make the cut

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

I voted correct on everything, full explainations on 3 batts a week

UR dumbass discounted ppl's votes because they didn't look like newbie breakdowns/there expos weren't good enough for U... ur honestly retarded

letterman didn't even beat me, it was closed at 2-1 by UR idiotic fat ass, w/ no votes from like.. anybody

matter of fact if u followed ur own voting rule, letter would be deducted for only voting on 2/3 the previous week

making the battle 1-1

I signed out before it was even that tbr, why? BECAUSE U RAN THIS LEAGUE INTO THE GROUND

ur a fucking crackhead if u think otherwise

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

What's killing this site is your crybaby fucking antics. And Joe, quit being a pussy about it
    3-2are u serious ur probably beating ur dick off the wall bout that win rightnow

Battle Record
    151-13

and lmao @ stop battling in UR leagues

bitch I ran this league way before U did

i ran it better, properly and successfully

ur playoff lineup is proof in the pudding (I should prob watch what I say before u get hungry)

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

I'm not gonna keep arguing with u man. u the only one bitching. get help.

Battle Record
    151-13

rofl I think u need to take a look around

rip rb

Battle Record
    277-128

nigga I'm part of the revival. there was 3 members here after smoka bounced. I'm one of the few who've got this shit active again. fuk u talkin about? if u wana pitch in, be my guest. But talkin a grip of shit about how you were legit 17 seasons ago is a waste time nigga.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    3-2are u serious ur probably beating ur dick off the wall bout that win rightnow
    actually not at all.
    I just watched your video battle last night and .... you're a fucking cornball.
    You ever want a rematch I will beat you every time.
    I see your pride is hurt tho ... bwahhh

@KnowP So hold up ...I win my round, but don't advance? ... and on top of that , my opponent (who lost) does??
    wyf is really going on? Please explain .....

Battle Record
    128-135

Wow 4 matches in playoffs how excitingb

Battle Record
    151-13

lmao @ 17 seasons ago

check again

keep digging urself deeper

the league sucks, thanks for ur contribution bruh

be proud all u want

ur the same guy to be proud of a 500-500 record, bitch U've battled way more than I have rofl n ur as bad as the league

Battle Record
    128-135

actually not at all.

@KnowP So hold up ...I win my round, but don't advance? ... and on top of that , my opponent (who lost) does??
    3-2 get over it if was a wack ass win. Ur very into this battling shit huh i bet u stay up all night suck 2 liter bottles of mountain dew down. Haha u couldnt video battle me for the life of the site stop talking shit ur like 15 with with an rb curfew and 8pm bedtime. It was a vote im saying it was wack because u had nps,that were done b4 people quoted then u put expo after a forced assed wordplay.

^This again ...

The most illogical shit .... do explain .. ??

Battle Record
    128-135

actually not at all.

I had enough wins to be in the playoffs before i faced you but the route this shit is going u should have my spot because u bleed shit n eat this.